Response to Mr.Grant



           Thank you for reaching out to me Mr.Wiggins. First, I would like to express my deepest sympathy regarding the horrendous comment that was made towards Jefferson. In reference to your current situation, I think that you, Mr.Wiggins, should sit down with your aunt’s friend and discuss what should be done regarding Jefferson’s childish behavior and defiance. In addition, you must understand that you can not force Jefferson to talk to you or his relative; you and his relative need to put yourselves in his shoes. I honestly think that Jefferson has enough knowledge to know that he is not a hog, but is hurt that his own relative thinks of him that way. With this I leave you, and good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary on The Rockpile

Sunday’s Reading

School is Fire